- Development and production of state-of-the-art user and environment friendly new generation pesticide formulation technology.
- Promotion of efficient application technologies suiting the existing requirements of the newer formulations.
- Information dissemination for safe manufacturing practices, quality assurances, raw material specifications and sources.
- Analytical and consultancy services.
- Fostering the improvement in the qualifications and usefulness of scientists working in the field of agrochemical.
- Continuing education in research through specialized training for pesticide personnel working in agrochemical R&D.