Institute is offering two months free residential training on Agri-clinic and Agri-business for eligible candidates under the sponsorship of MoA&FW-GoI/MANAGE-Hyderabad.
The program supports agricultural development by creating centres in agri-clinic and agri-business to acquire entrepreneurial skills among youth to start self employment/enterprises with Central and State subsidy.
1. Free residential training programme for two months on Agri-clinic and Agri-business [AC&ABC] for eligible candidates.
2. Motivation and Hands on training for self employment.
3. Govt. of India extends subsidy on Bank loans for individual and group projects.
4. It will provide long term network association support.
5. The course is well designed according to the needs of the participants.